This map is an example of what we hope for in the years ahead. If you want a HERO in your community, click here!
- Educate and assist regional facilities in the benefits of waste reduction.
- Assist those in need by providing donated medical supplies and equipment normally discarded into landfills and incinerators.
- Provide service learning opportunities for volunteers.
- We want to help you start a HERO in your community. Reaching out to other locations will help us continue the mission of saving usable equipment and supplies for the benefit of those in need. By having affiliate locations, we will be able to save more supplies and serve more people.
In pursuing our mission, the Board of Directors, volunteers and staff are committed to:
- Advocating the protection of the environment by practicing recycling through redistribution of medical materials.
- Demonstrating respect for all customers.
- Collaborating with other organizations collectively to provide for those in need.
- Maintaining a pro-active approach to improving and expanding HERO services.