Assist individuals and agencies in the store by…
- Greeting people coming into HERO
- Creating Displays
- Giving tours of the facility
- Working the cash register and answering the phone
- Restocking shelves
- Entering recipients into our Point of Sale (Cyber POS) system
Customer care volunteers…
- Should be able to commit to volunteering at least 1 day each week for 4-8 hours
- Will be trained in our POS (point of sale) system
Why you’re needed…
HERO has a small staff and the reason we can provide so many with the large amount of healthcare supplies we give out is because of the dedication of our volunteers.
HERO volunteers are compassionate and can see they difference they’re making in the lives of the people we serve both locally and globally.
By becoming a customer care volunteer, you will become a part of the HERO family and will gain a personal connection to those whom you help.